Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Picture problem

I have lots of pictures/posts to share but I got the dreaded "you've hit your picture limit" warning when I last tried to upload a picture.  I'm trying to figure out if there's anything other than paying monthly for more picture space that I can do but I'm really clueless about these things so if any of my bloggy friends have any suggestions please leave a comment or e-mail me :)

Hopefully I'll be able to be back up and running with posting our December fun soon!

3 comments:

Margie Hapner said...

I just read someone else has this problem too. What they do is upload their pictures to Facebook in a locked album only they can see then thy copy and paste the picture as they blog right in place. They said if you push original picture size then you can choose the size from there. I don't blog so haven't done it myself but others commented to thank her for that tip.

Cindy said...

I have a second Gmail account that I gave rights to the blog to and am adding pictures that way. It's kind of a pain but I didn't want to delete pictures or pay anything.

Unknown said...

Create a second Picasa account or a Flickr account and use the embed options from there.

Hevel from kosherkola.com